How you can help
Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation builds partnerships that improve the lives of people living with and most at-risk for HIV to ensure equitable access to prevention, testing, treatment and care.
Headquartered in Oakland, California, we work with partners around the world to implement sustainable, comprehensive and evidence-informed programs through technical cooperation, research, policy and advocacy.
Opportunities for Consultants
Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation is actively seeking consultants experienced in all phases of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment to assist with global projects. Pangaea is presently working actively in China, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Cambodia, and has a number of new projects in the planning stage in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking consultants with in-country experience in our target regions and with particular expertise in the following areas:
- Provision of clinical mentoring, health worker training at all levels in the health care system, and health systems strengthening
- Design and implementation of HIV prevention, care and treatment programs for men who have sex with men (MSM) in resource poor settings
- Data management and statistical analysis related to the evaluation of HIV/AIDS programs and cost-effectiveness studies
- HIV prevention among women and girls through the promotion of gender equity and economic empowerment; supporting the prevention, care and treatment needs of sex worker populations; and targeting and working with men and boys
- Provision of HIV prevention, care and treatment services among injection and other drug using populations